Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Agile Development - Made Easy

While I've developed in a Scrum environment for the last three years, I was never really exposed to the construction of the product backlog. Now though, I've recently started on a project in it's infancy stages and this is all changing.

The client practises Scrum actively and they go about creating the backlog by writing User Stories. User Stories? I'm thinking. What are they really?

Thankfully Google pointed me in the right direction => http://www.agile-software-development.com/.

Here you will find an awesome array of information on the Principles of Agile development, implementing Scrum, user stories, estimating within an agile environment, agile project management and a number of eBooks and presentations.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment