Friday, April 9, 2010

A New Beginning

Well last Wednesday, 7th April 2010, marked a new beginning for me as I started at Readify as a Senior Developer.

I hadn't been 100% happy at my previous employer and so I had begun priming myself for my application as soon as my 12 months was up. Unfortunately for my previous employer I started attending Sydney's ALT.NET User Group and told Richard Banks of my intent. His response was as simple as "well... we're looking for approximately 10 developers right now." and he left it at that.

Needless to say the rest is history and here I am now a proud Readifarian.

But wait! There's more!

Readify are still looking for more developers (2 for VIC and 5 for ACT/NSW plus a SharePoint guru for WA) who can also experience the awesome benefits of working for Readify.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment